Social Media Marketing B2B: Proven Social Media Marketing
Ground-Breaking B2B Social Media Marketing to Acquire Tons of New Customers | Learn from a Former VP of Marketing & MBA
This is the ultimate course on business-to-business social media marketing. I’ve been doing B2B marketing on social media platforms like LinkedIn and Facebook for over a decade. I was a Vice President of Marketing for a Google accelerator startup, and I was a Global Marketing Manager for Sony. I also held numerous positions helping small startups with their social media marketing.
I taught college-level digital marketing, and I studied digital marketing and B2B marketing at the Kellogg School of Management, the #1-ranked business school for marketing. This is also where Philip Kotler teaches.
The primary focus of this course is how to acquire customers or clients quickly and cost-effectively using social media marketing & advertising. However, I’m also going to explain longer-term strategies for B2B brand building and using social media marketing KPIs to drive this.
This course will evolve over time, but the key components right now are:
- LinkedIn lead generation and customer acquisition
- Advanced LinkedIn advertising methods
- Facebook for cost-effective B2B social media marketing
- A bit about Twitter ads and using Instagram within the Facebook advertising platform
- Lots and lots of real examples of projects I personally worked on…and case studies that I pulled from other sources including Facebook itself
This course is for anyone involved in B2B social media marketing, including marketing managers and consultants.
Let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Marketing Managers
- Marketing Consultants
- Marketing Agencies
- Social Media Marketing Managers
- Advertising Managers
- Demand Generation Managers
- B2B Marketing Managers
- Social Media Managers
- Marketing Specialists