100% OFF on Jobaaj learning Excel Essential Course
It’s like having a whole world of coupons, deals, and online offers at your fingertips. The Coupons Guy offers the best deals on anything and everything you can think of – from fashion to groceries, electronics to courses.
THE COURSE HAS BEEN updated to include all the NEW Excel Functions of Microsoft 365, including
- Excel’s new XLOOKUP function
- New FILTER function in Excel
- SORT, SORT BY & UNIQUE
Do you want to learn how to use Microsoft Excel and improve your data analysis skills but are unsure where to start?
Have you been using Excel for a while but don’t feel confident using it?
The information available is so wide in the world of excel. How do you know what is needed to succeed?
This course is packed together with the Excel essential skills a Data Analyst needs into a structured course so you can become an expert in excel.
All the quick tips and tricks are included in this course, along with the most common Excel problems faced by our clients. In addition to this, we have made sure that every Excel beginner can use it.
In this course, the students will get knowledge of Excel for quick and painless data analysis from these practical, real-world examples.
There are many time-saving Excel formulas and features. We tend to forget about those when we don’t use them. This Excel A-2-Z Course will help you to practice the best solutions for whatever problem you have right now.
WHY TAKE THIS SPECIFIC EXCEL COURSE?
In countless Microsoft Excel training courses, you are taught the critical Excel functions and features.
Can you practice and be challenged enough to retain all the information that is being taught?
In this course, you will learn how to design simple to complex spreadsheets. You will go beyond Excel basics and you will be able to apply what you learned through the system. Although you will learn new formulas and find more efficient ways to set up your spreadsheets program.
The dozens of real-world examples you’ll solve in this course will challenge your mind so you can work smarter and faster.
IS THIS COURSE ONLY FOR BEGINNERS?
There are two kinds of people who should take this Excel Course:
- Beginners, that is, anyone who wishes to start learning Excel.
- Advanced Excel users want to ensure that their skills cover the essentials. The course includes many Excel tips and hidden features a very few analysts know about.
Besides teaching Excel basics, the Excel A-2-Z course also helps Excel intermediate and advanced users make their way through the program without having to start from scratch.
It’s beneficial for corporate professionals who don’t feel 100% confident using Excel. There are tips and tricks even advanced Excel users don’t know about in this course.
WHAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE WITH THIS
When you complete the course, you’ll know how to use Excel in any work situation and be able to:
- Introduction to Microsoft excel built-in functions
- Input data and navigate large spreadsheets
- Get your work done faster by using Excel hacks
- Excel VLOOKUP, IF Function, ROUND, and more Excel formulas will be available for your data analysis.
- You can transform messy data into useful sets by using Excel powerful hidden features.
- Get answers from your data
- Organize, clean and manage extensive data
- The spreadsheet design principles help you create compelling Excel reports.
- Create helpful charts from messy data
- Charts in Excel like Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, Slicers and Timelines enable you to create interactive reports.
- Introduction to Excel VBA
In the beginning, we go over the fundamentals of Microsoft Excel and move on to topics like Pivot Tables, Conditional Formatting. In addition, we cover VLOOKUP, SUMIF formulas, nested IF, etc.
Our approach covers not just why a particular feature or formula exists but how it can work for you using practical examples. The courses include a series of challenges and quizzes that test your new Excel skills.
This course will cover the following Excel features and functions.
- You can customize your Excel interface to make it easier to find the files and tools that you need most often.
- To add data validation to the cells in Excel and use features such as drop-down lists. This allows you to restrict the type of data input into each cell.
- Add notes and comments to cells.
- Automate data entry with Auto-Fill and Flash-fill.
- Learn How to best handle spreadsheets and vast amounts of data.
- Excel shortcuts to navigate and enter data.
- Protect your spreadsheets by following these step-by-step instructions.
- Excel’s most important rule regarding formulas.
- Learn What you need to know about writing basic to advanced Excel formulas and formulas that reference other workbooks or worksheets.
- The most useful Excel functions like the COUNTIFS and COUNT functions and the SUMIFS, averaging formulas, VLOOKUP, and IF functions.
- Learn how to convert unstructured Excel data into reportable information.
- Excel features that will help you organize and structure data, making analysis easier (Sort, Filter, Search & Replace Go to Special, etc.)
- Optimal spreadsheet design principles.
- Charting tools that go beyond columns and bar graphs include Pareto’s, Histograms, Treemaps, Sunbursts, and more.
- You can quickly analyze your data with Excel Pivot Tables.
WHY WOULD YOU TAKE AN EXCEL CLASS?
Despite Excel’s shortcomings, it is a powerful tool for your career. It is an integral part of what hiring managers want from your resume. Excel is being used in various domains like business analytics, financial modeling, etc.
Today, most office-based professionals are required to have at least some basic Excel skills.
You can gain promotion with superior Microsoft Excel skills. Some jobs require it initially.
WHICH EXCEL VERSION WE HAVE USED IN THIS COURSE?
We have used 2019 for this course. However, Most features of Excel 2010 & 2013 will work on Excel 2019 & Excel 2016 with a few exceptions.